Restrictions- PLEASE READ!
1. The vigil prayer demonstration is limited to the sidewalk along
2. Please do NOT park in the Metropolitan Family Planning parking lot. Find a public parking space in the residential neighborhood surrounding the clinic (59th and 60th Avenues in
3. The vigil hours are from 6am until 10pm each day.
4. Participants shall not use any public address or sound system.
5. The vigil is peaceful and prayerful. All participants agree to abide by a "Statement of Peace" with a pledge that they will conduct themselves in a Christ-like manner.
6. Should you experience any trouble, please contact the Berwyn Heights Police Department immediately at (301) 474-6554. We have already briefed the police chief of our presence there.
7. Should anyone ask you for information on where they can get help, you can refer them Laurel Pregnancy Center 415 Main Street Laurel, MD 2707 301-776-9996 or Centro Tepeyac 1315 Apple Avenue; Silver Spring, MD. 20910. 301-587-9516. We do ask that you NOT approach any of the women entering the clinic. This is a peaceful PRAYER vigil.