- 40 Days for Life - National
- Abortion in Washington Blog
- Angelorum Pregnancy Services
- Bethany Christian Services
- Catholic Community Services
- Catholic Daughters of America - Washington State
- Concerned Women for America - National
- Embracing Life, Marysville, 360-659-3540
- Healing the Culture
- Heritage House
- Human Life of Washington
- Knights of Columbus - National
- Knights of Columbus - Washington State
- Life of the Party Blog
- March for Life - Washington
- Monsignor Phillip Reilly - Helpers NY
- Pregnancy Aid of Washington
- Pregnancy Resource Center of Snohomish County
- Priests For Life
- ProLife Washington
- Seattle Helpers (Vigils)
- Silent No More Awareness
A unique approach to ending abortion
From February 13th to March 24th, our community will be joining together for the 40 Days for Life campaign
40 Days for Life is an intensive effort designed to raise awareness, save lives, bring healing, and lead our nation to repentance for the sin of abortion through three components:
40 days of prayer and fasting
40 days of peaceful vigil
40 days of community outreach
1. Pray and fast
Christ told us that some demons can only be driven out by prayer and fasting. The two go hand in hand. Prayer keeps us rooted in the fact that it is our desire to carry out God's will. Fasting is a sacrifice that helps us reach beyond our own limitations with God's help. Fasting is not a Christian diet; it is a form of physical prayer. You can fast from food, TV, alcohol ... anything that separates you from God.
Each day between now and the end of the campaign, please commit to pray and fast for the nationwide effort, and for the efforts here in our city.
2. Sign up for prayer requests and updates
To learn more about 40 Days for Life and get prayer requests and breaking news about this effort, sign up today using the form on the top right of this page.
3. Spread the word
The success of 40 Days for Life depends on the most powerful form of advertising in the world -- word of mouth. Tell all of your friends, family members, co-workers, and fellow believers about 40 Days for Life. Encourage them to visit this web site where they can learn more and get involved.
4. Find your role
Please contact us to explore opportunities to assist in the following areas:
- Prayer and fasting
- Peaceful vigil (you may sign up online by clicking on the Vigil Schedule)
- Community outreach
Prayerfully discern how God is calling you to help.
5. Participate in the peaceful vigil
You can help make a life-saving impact by joining our local vigil at:
Planned Parenthood - Everett
1509 32nd Street
Everett, WA 98206
View Larger Map
Sign up to participate in our local 40 Days for Life vigil by clicking the "Vigil Schedule" link at the top of this page.
The vigil is peaceful; participants sign a "Statement of Peace" with a pledge that they will conduct themselves in a Christ-like manner. All people are welcome!
To learn more, sign up for specific vigil hours, or let us know how you feel called to serve God in this effort, please contact the local 40 Days for Life leadership team:
David & Rhonda Graves