Many Churches have requested information about this exciting opportunity for Ft. Wayne. They are organizing for Fall 2013! ! ! Join them. Be Ready.
Ask your Pastor if you can help in your Church to make this initiative a Success. If your Church does not have information, contact us at 471-1849, and we will help you get started.
Fort Wayne Churches are sponsoring a day of prayer. Please stand united with your Church to make a commitment to cover a day or a half day. Three (3) people covering two hours covers the 6 hour, one-half day. Be a Defender of Life !
Churches and individuals from all around Northeast Indiana are already involved. They are signing up for the Prayer Vigil near the abortion clinic on Inwood Drive, and making sure their Churches are well organized. Register to join them. Register to Pray and Fast for Life.
"Stand United to Defend Life" with your family. Families are registering to sponsor a half day of Prayer at the Vigil site on Inwood Drive. Three people for two hours each is all you need to have your family STAND for Life.
Items of Interest to Look for:
-Yard signs covering our city, north,south, east, and west - Have one in your yard
- Church and Business marquees with 40 Days Message
- T-shirts with "40 Days for Life" Logo
- Rubber wristbands "Life is Priceless"
- Billboards throughout the city
- Your presence at Inwood Drive to Defend Life and Pray for the babies and mothers.
Local Pregnancy Resources:
Local Media links:
There have now been thirteen coordinated 40 Days for Life campaigns since 2007, mobilizing people of faith and conscience in 501 cities across the United States and Canada, plus communities in Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Belize, Denmark, England, Georgia, Germany, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Puerto Rico and Spain.
During these unified efforts, participants witnessed countless blessings from God:
- 1,894 individual campaigns have taken place in 501 cities, 19 countries
- More than 575,000 have joined together in an historic display of unity to pray and fast for an end to abortion
- More than 16,000 church congregations have participated in the 40 Days for Life campaigns
- Reports document over 7,536 lives that have been spared from abortion — and those are just the ones we know about
- 83 abortion workers have quit their jobs and walked away from the abortion industry
- 32 abortion facilities completely shut down following local 40 Days for Life campaigns! (+4 more just recently that didn't even have a 40 Days vigil...)
- Hundreds of women and men have been spared from the tragic effects of abortion, including a lifetime of regrets
- More than 2,100 news stories have been featured in newspapers, magazines, radio shows and TV programs from coast to coast ... and overseas
- Many people with past abortion experiences have stepped forward to begin post-abortion healing and recovery
After so many years of legalized abortion, many people of faith are experiencing a renewed sense of HOPE!Local Information: