40 Days for Life Honolulu Statement of Peace
I solemnly affirm the following:
- I will only pursue peaceful solutions to the violence of abortion when volunteering with the 40 Days for Life Honolulu campaign.
- I will show respect, compassion, and God's love to all Planned Parenthood employees, agents, volunteers, clients and affiliates.
- I understand that acting in a violent, disrespectful, or harmful manner immediately and completely disassociates me from the 40 Days for Life Honolulu campaign.
- I am in no way associated with Planned Parenthood or its affiliates as an employee, agent, informant, volunteer, client, or otherwise.
While participating in the peaceful prayer vigil front of Planned Parenthood of Hawaii:
- I will not obstruct the driveways, doorways, or sidewalk. I will remain on the sidewalk during the vigil and will not stand in the street or building parking lot, which is private property.
- I will not litter and will appropriately remove or dispose of any items that I bring to the site with me.
- I will closely attend to any children I bring to the prayer vigil and ensure that their conduct is appropriate for the event.
- I will not threaten, physically contact, or verbally abuse anyone affiliated with Planned Parenthood or those who may oppose me.
- I will not vandalize any private or public property at the campaign site.
- I will respectfully cooperate with law enforcement and other local city/county authorities while participating in all 40 Days for Life events.
As an indication of your agreement with this statement of peace, completion of the form on this page is required before you may participate in the 40 Days for Life Honolulu peaceful prayer vigil.