Want to help bring 40 Days for Life to your community? Click here to learn more ... and to apply to host this groundbreaking effort from February 13 – March 24!
Here are just some of the blessings God has provided:
There have now been 11 coordinated 40 Days for Life campaigns since 2007, mobilizing people of faith and conscience in 481 cities across the United States and Canada, plus cities in Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Belize, Denmark, England, Georgia, Germany, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Poland, Puerto Rico, Spain and Uganda.
During these unified efforts, participants witnessed countless blessings from God:
- 2,210 individual campaigns have taken place in 481 cities
- More than 550,000 have joined together in an historic display of unity to pray and fast for an end to abortion
- More than 15,500 church congregations have participated in the 40 Days for Life campaigns
- Reports document 6,749 lives that have been spared from abortion — and those are just the ones we know about
- 75 abortion workers have quit their jobs and walked away from the abortion industry
- 25 abortion facilities completely shut down following local 40 Days for Life campaigns
- Hundreds of women and men have been spared from the tragic effects of abortion, including a lifetime of regrets
- More than 2,600 news stories have been featured in newspapers, magazines, radio shows and TV programs from coast to coast ... and overseas
- Many people with past abortion experiences have stepped forward to begin post-abortion healing and recovery
After so many years of legalized abortion, many people of faith are experiencing a renewed sense of HOPE!
Help spread the word about 40 Days for Life!
To bring 40 Days for Life to your community, click here to apply to host this campaign from February 13 - March 24!
DEADLINE IS MIDNIGHT THURSDAY, JANUARY 10.