Public right-of-way outside
3141 Cabaret Trail South
Saginaw, MI 48603
KICK OFF RALLY: Sunday, September 19th, at 2:00 PM
LIFECHAIN RALLY: Sunday, October 3rd at 2:00-3:30pm
VIGIL HOURS BEGIN on Wednesday, September 22nd at 7:00 AM and will continue daily from 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM through October 31st.
PARKING: Please utilize the street.
WHERE TO STAND & PRAY: Please stand in the grass area along the road, which is the public right of way. We cannot cross the tree lined barrier and must stay on the easement. We have included a picture of the area we may stand (click Resources).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE: We will peacefully pray, sing, and worship as we seek God to end abortion, change the hearts of abortion-minded mothers and fathers to see their child as a blessing and not a burden, and pray for the conversion of abortion doctors and abortion clinic workers. Invite your pro-life friends, family members and neighbors. We hope to see you there!
- Stay safe, always.
- Try to have at least two vigil participants there at a time. Invite a friend to come pray with you. Please avoid going alone.
- Never be alone after dark.
- Pray in the public location in the grass easement between the street and the trees. Do not go on the private clinic property.
- If you feel threatened, leave and call the police.
- If your path is blocked, call the police.
- If you are touched, call the police.
- If you can safely do so, photograph/film events.
- If the police arrive, be polite and cooperative.
- If you are ordered to leave by competent governmental authorities, do so and contact your 40 Days for Life leader.
- Do not trespass.
- Do not threaten.
- Do not touch others.
- Do not display or discuss weapons.
- Do not use profanity.
- Do not block anyone's path/right-of-way.
- Obey all laws.
THANK YOU for joining in the movement to uphold life, protect mothers and their pre-born children, and peacefully be a voice for the voiceless!
Proverbs 31:8 (NLT) - Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves; ensure justice for those being crushed.