Planned Parenthood is having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad summer:
- The Center for Medical Progress has now released six undercover videos? exposing the abortion giant's practice of harvesting and trafficking aborted baby body parts
- The White House and presidential candidates are being forced to talk about the Planned Parenthood scandal
- Public officials are calling for investigations into the abortion chain's grisly practice
- Five states have taken steps to strip Planned Parenthood of millions of dollars of taxpayer funding ? and more states are moving in the same direction
- Media outlets are firing off stinging criticisms of Planned Parenthood
- People who have never been actively pro-life before are outraged and coming out of the woodwork
The momentum continues to grow as more than 300 cities gear up to launch 40 Days for Life campaigns on September 23 outside local abortion centers, many of which are Planned Parenthood locations.
To prepare for this huge upcoming campaign ? and to keep pressure on Planned Parenthood ? we are joining with dozens of other pro-life organizations in calling for a national day of prayer vigils and public witness outside Planned Parenthood offices across America this coming Saturday, August 22, from 9 AM to 11 AM local time.
As 40 Days for Life participation has shown, a peaceful presence outside a Planned Parenthood facility can alert an entire community about the abortion chain, change hearts and minds, and save lives.
These unified vigils and demonstrations can help to strengthen local pro-life efforts, encourage the media?? local and national?? to report the truth about Planned Parenthood, and challenge government officials to defund this morally bankrupt organization. More than 250 cities are already planning to take part.
Want to help remove Planned Parenthood's barbaric influence from YOUR community?
Then consider leading ? or joining ? a local vigil or demonstration this coming Saturday morning.
For a list of resources to help plan and conduct an event, visit:
Let's pray fervently ? and work tirelessly ? to expose Planned Parenthood's agenda, and to end their legacy of death and destruction.