Three pictures of one building tell the story.
1. BEFORE 40 Days for Life:
2. AFTER 40 Days for Life:
These photos show the former Planned Parenthood abortion center in Bryan/College Station, Texas ? the site of the first-ever 40 Days for Life campaign back in 2004 ...
? and now, that building will now include:
- The new headquarters of the worldwide 40 Days for Life movement
- A lab and clinic for a local pregnancy center and
- Medical services provided by two former abortionists who had conversions and have become outspoken pro-life advocates
This is the kind of story only God can write ... and yet it's not an isolated occurence.
This is one of 60 abortion centers that have CLOSED when 40 Days for Life prayer vigils have been held outside their doors.
Could your city be next?
You can help make that happen by joining the 40 Days for Life campaign that begins tomorrow, September 23, in 307 locations:
We just held the dedication ceremony at the new 40 Days for Life headquarters, and I spoke about the impact that local prayers and efforts can have on saving lives and ending abortion in any community. Here's the 6-minute video of my comments:
As I share in that video, the solution to the global abortion crisis is LOCAL.
That's why 40 Days for Life has seen these results:
- 650,000 volunteer participants in 579 cities across 30 nations
- 10,331 lives saved from abortion
- 118 workers who have had conversions and quit the abortion industry
- 60 closed abortion centers, including the one pictured above
And, starting tomorrow, YOU can help expand these victories by joining the next 40 Days for Life campaign.
It?s going to be an amazing 40 days!