2017 is here ... and it's time to get to work!
- Given the new political climate, what does 2017 look like where you live?
- What new strategy does Planned Parenthood have for your community?
- What can you do -- in your own home town -- to make a difference?
Get answers to those questions from national leaders and a former abortion worker on our first major online event of the year ... ROADMAP 2017 ... one week from today on Thursday, January 12.
Sign up NOW!
On ROADMAP 2017, you will learn what this year means for ...
- Planned Parenthood: The abortion giant has a bold new counter-offensive. But you can stop it in your community!
- The abortion industry: This could be a highly detrimental year for them. And there are ways to add pressure!
- 40 Days for Life: New cities ... new countries! There are exciting details to share about the next campaign.
Spaces are limited on this one-time online event ... so sign up right away.
The webcast is Thursday, January 12, at 9pm Eastern (8pm Central, 7pm Mountain, 6pm Pacific).
I look forward to you joining us for this online event so we can pray, act, and save more lives in 2017. Let's get started!