Maybe you've considered leading a 40 Days for Life campaign in your community this March 6 through April 14...
...but you haven't taken the leap of faith because you aren't quite sure exactly what the commitment entails. When you apply to launch a 40 Days for Life campaign, you're committing to lead your community on a 40-day campaign of:
- Prayer and fasting for an end to abortion
- Community outreach to educate your community on the tragic reality of abortion--right where you live
- Peaceful vigil where you'll attempt to cover the public right-of-way in front of your local abortion business with prayer volunteers at least 12 hours a day
Launching a 40 Days for Life campaign isn't easy. It's not always fun. You don't get a lot of recognition and you might not even see the fruits of your labor until years down the line.
But for every hour you recruit a volunteer to pray in front of your local abortion business, as many as three out of every four abortion-bound women break their appointments.
The investment of leading a campaign is significant. The reward is eternal.
Leading a 40 Days for Life campaign isn't for everybody. That's why we've compiled a variety of resources to help you discern between now and the December 20 application deadline:
- Video Introduction to 40 Days for Life
- A Campaign Overview Report detailing EVERYTHING you need to know about leading a 40 Days for Life campaign
- Training Module #1--Every 40 Days for Life leader completes a comprehensive video-based training curriculum. The first of those modules can help you discern leadership.
If you're still on the fence, check out:
- The track record of proven results from 40 Days for Life campaigns around the world
- Endorsements from Christian and pro-life leaders spanning numerous countries and denominations
- Responses to the top five excuses for NOT doing a 40 Days for Life campaign
Still have questions?
Our headquarters team exists to empower you to end abortion in your city. Let's do this!