With the deadline to apply to lead the Lenten 40 Days for Life campaign coming up tomorrow, media attention is growing.
Check out my recent stream.com interview where I discuss how your peaceful prayers overcame persecution to save more than 15,000 lives from abortion...as well as how we calculated that number.
Is hosting a 40 Days for Life campaign in front of a Planned Parenthood facility that does NOT do surgical abortions worth the effort?
You better believe it. Just ask Sue Thayer.
Sue managed a small-town Planned Parenthood facility in Iowa until learning of a plan to dispense dangerous abortion drugs to women whose only interaction with a doctor is over a webcam.
The scheme led Sue to become pro-life. She led the local 40 Days for Life campaign that closed her former workplace and now serves as the director of outreach at 40 Days for Life.
On this week's episode of the 40 Days for Life Podcast, Sue explains how:
- Planned Parenthood satellite facilities can be easily transitioned into abortion centers
- her former employer allows employees without medical training to perform invasive medical procedures
- Planned Parenthood has a mail-order abortion pilot program and is poised to become the "Amazon of abortion."
If your community has a Planned Parenthood location, it needs to host the March 6 to April 14 40 Days for Life campaign. But time is running out.
The deadline to apply is tomorrow, Thursday, December 20.
As a 40 Days for Life leader, you'll lead your community on a 40 day campaign of:
- prayer and fasting for an end to abortion
- community outreach to educate the public on the tragic reality of abortion in your midst
- peaceful, constant vigil--striving for 12 hours or more of daily vigil participation in front of your local abortion business
An attempt at 12-hour daily vigil coverage can be intimidating...but it's nowhere near as scary as the prospect of mail-order abortions coming to your town!
Don't let the challenge of filling your vigil schedule deter you from saving lives in your community. We simply ask you to do your best to host a continuous vigil...and to entrust the actual results to God!
Again, the deadline to apply to lead the March 6 to April 14 40 Days for Life campaign is tomorrow Thursday, December 20. Apply now!