Topics We Cover On This Episode
On last week's episode of the 40 Days for Life Podcast, we discussed New York's new law, which legalized abortion up to birth in the Empire State (while also allowing non-physicians to perform abortions and removing protections for children born alive after surviving abortions).
The very next week, legislators in Virginia presented a similar bill. Delegate Kathy Tran testified that her bill would allow abortion even as a mother is beginning to deliver her child.
And if that wasn't bad enough, disgraced Gov. Ralph Northam then conducted a radio interview where he suggested that under the proposed law, children who are born alive would be either killed or left to die depending on the mother's wishes. Killing a child at any point after conception is a crime against humanity. But the attempt to introduce post-birth infanticide marks a new low.
On this episode of the 40 Days for Life Podcast, Shawn Carney, Steve Karlen, and Matt Britton--a four-time elected Virginia prosecutor--discuss:
- how the proposed legislation would change Virginia law
- whether Gov. Northam actually suggested killing children after birth
- how Del. Tran canceled a public town hall meeting to avoid backlash to her abortion bill
- the hypocrisy of Planned Parenthood condemning Gov. Northam's racist yearbook photos while simultaneously honoring its racist founder, Margaret Sanger, who actually spoke to the KKK
- [bctt tweet="VA Gov. Northam shockingly endorsed infanticide amidst discussion of a late-term abortion bill in his state. Learn about the horrific proposal on this episode of the #40DaysforLife Podcast. #prolife #prayforlife #abortion"]
Connect With 40 Days for Life
- On Facebook
- On Twitter
- Email Sign Up