Topics We Cover On This Episode
Happy Easter! The dust is beginning to settle following the largest and busiest Lenten 40 Days for Life campaign in history!
On this episode of The 40 Days for Life Podcast, Shawn Carney, Sue Thayer, and Steve Karlen look back at some of the most powerful--and the funniest--stories from local 40 Days for Life campaigns this Lent. Listen in and learn about:
- How the woman who introduced abortion to Mississippi joined the 40 Days for Life vigil in front of the state's last remaining abortion facility
- The family who brought a newborn baby saved from abortion to the vigil to thank volunteers for their sacrifices
- The nonagenarians who faithfully pray and witness at their local vigil in Pennsylvania
- How the workers at your local Planned Parenthood have a nickname for every dedicated vigil participant
- The volunteer who said persecution from abortion supporters simply doesn't compare to the persecution she faced growing up Christian in...Saudi Arabia!
[bctt tweet="Happy Easter! Listen to this episode of the #40daysforlife podcast and learn about the most powerful--and the funniest--stories from local 40 Days for Life campaigns this Lent. #prayforlife #prolife #abortion"]
Connect with 40 Days for Life
- On Facebook
- On Twitter
- Email Sign Up