Topics We Cover on this Episode
Over the last decade, the abortion industry has subtly changed the way it attempts to justify legal abortion. On this episode of?The 40 Days for Life Podcast, Shawn Carney, Sue Thayer, and Steve Karlen discuss:
- why the abortion industry's rhetoric has changed
- why these changes are a clear sign that the pro-life movement is winning
- how pro-lifers can prepare for the future of the abortion debate
What are the abortion industry's preferred talking points in 2019?
- Women's right to bodily autonomy trumps the right to life of the unborn child.
- If you don't have a uterus, you don't get to have an opinion.
- Pro-lifers hate women.
- Pro-lifers are in favor of "forced birth."
- Women who miscarry will be put in jail.
- Women need abortion to achieve equality.
- Opposing abortion following a sexual assault makes you "pro-rape."
We'll discuss and debunk these talking points. Listen in!
[bctt tweet="The #abortion industry's rhetoric is changing in response to #prolife victories. On this week's episode of The #40DaysforLife Podcast, we discuss and debunk Planned Parenthood's new talking points. #prolife #prayforlife"]