The abortion industry was rocked by news that a jury found Planned Parenthood guilty of wrongfully firing a Phoenix-area whistle blower who reported her employer for:
- repeatedly botching abortions
- document falsification
- failing to report the sexual abuse of minors
- and more!
Former Planned Parenthood Employee of the Year Mayra Rodriguez was awarded a $3 million judgment.
On this episode of?The 40 Days for Life Podcast, Shawn Carney, Matt Britton, and Sue Thayer discuss:
- the unbelievable negligence of a Planned Parenthood abortion provider who left baby body parts inside his patients
- how Planned Parenthood tries to silence former employees
- whether the Arizona verdict will encourage other abortion workers to dish dirt on Planned Parenthood
- where Planned Parenthood will come up with $3 million after walking away from tens of millions of Title X tax dollars
[bctt tweet="A #PlannedParenthood employee-turned-whistle blower was awarded $3 million for exposing her employer's record of botched #abortion, document falsification, and sexual abuse. On The #40DaysforLife Podcast, we discuss the fallout."]
Connect with 40 Days for Life
- On Facebook
- On Twitter
- Email Sign Up