The U.S. government's bigotry toward pro-life Americans is at an all-time high.
The sudden persecution and targeting of 40 Days for Life are an attack on free speech for all Americans--including abortion supporters. We will continue to fight (and defeat) absurd laws that prevent having a pro-life opinion in public near an abortion facility.
On Tuesday's Roe Is Dead video webcast, we'll break down why 2023 will be the year of free speech.
Tune in for essential updates on:
- The DOJ's assault on the First Amendment;
- 40 Days for Life volunteer Mark Houck, whose home was raided by the FBI just days before the start of last fall's campaign;
- Our unprecedented lawsuit against an unconstitutional free-speech crackdown in New York--and why it has the potential to strike down buffer and bubble zones nationwide.
Register NOW to join the free video webcast at 9 p.m. Eastern on Tuesday, January 10, by visiting:
There's a reason powerful people want to ban 40 Days for Life: Peaceful prayer saves lives and closes abortion facilities.
The attacks on freedom of speech are a direct response to pro-life dominance at the grassroots level in the post-Roe world.
On Tuesday's webcast, we'll also discuss:
- Why short-term challenges are mere speedbumps on the way to ending abortion;
- Planned Parenthood's top 3 headaches of 2023;
- 3 steps you can take in the new year to end abortion where you live!
All the pieces are in place to make 2023 the best year ever for unborn babies and their mothers.
I can't wait to tell you more on Tuesday night!