Podcast: Play audio in new window | Download audio
You've heard of the Holocaust, the Rwandan Genocide, and the ISIS slaughter of Christians...
...but how familiar are you with the Armenian Genocide?
The Ottoman Empire's annihilation of the Armenian people is less known because it was successful. After the genocide, few Armenians remained to tell the story.
On this episode of The 40 Days for Life Podcast, we examine four lessons from a successful genocide:
- There's no guarantee we'll win the battle to end abortion
- Genocide is evolving
- Some groups face a particular risk of extinction from the abortion genocide
- If we don't tell the truth about the abortion genocide, more blood will be shed
Mentioned on this episode:
- Jocko Podcast 280: BURN. DEMOLISH. KILL. The Horrors of The Armenian Genocide (WARNING: extremely disturbing content)
- Why Abortion Is Genocide - PODCAST #149
- Recipe for genocide–PODCAST Season 5, Episode 30