It’s time to ring in the New Year. But first, Steve Karlen, Matt Britton, and Robert Colquhoun look back at the highlights—and lowlights—of a year that will go down in history:
- Increased attacks on pro-lifers--who refused to back down in the face of persecution
- The 100th abortion facility to go out of business following a 40 Days for Life campaign
- How Unplanned continues to save lives--nine months after its theatrical release
- Politicians callously advocating for late-term abortion and infanticide
It was a busy year, and 2020 will be even busier. With the spring campaign starting in just 8 weeks, a Presidential Election, and both pro-life momentum and pro-abortion noise increasing, the next 12 months will be a watershed year in the spiritual battle to end abortion.
Finally, we offer predictions for 2020:
- Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?
- Is this the year Roe v. Wade is overturned?
- What abortion developments can we expect internationally in 2020?
Listen in for our bold predictions!