Nobody in the pro-life movement knows more about the impact of praying outside an abortion facility than former Planned Parenthood manager and employee of the year Abby Johnson.
- Why she thought about 40 Days for Life participants every day as a Planned Parenthood manager;
- The 700 abortion workers she's helped leave the industry--the majority of whom were referred to her from pro-lifers on the sidewalk;
- How those repentant abortion workers have helped close 44 abortion facilities!
Join us tomorrow, January 9, at 9 p.m. Eastern when you register at:
On Expect the Unexpected, we'll also talk with 40 Days for Life leader Pearl Corbin, who led the 40 Days for Life campaign that recently helped close one of the busiest abortion facilities in New York City!
And we'll prepare you for a big year ahead, including:
- 3 challenges pro-lifers will have to overcome in 2024;
- 3 good developments to expect in the year ahead;
- Concrete steps you can take to end abortion where you live.
The abortion issue has NEVER been hotter than it is right now. Get ready for a critical year by joining us TOMORROW night at 9 p.m. Eastern/8 p.m. Central/7 p.m. Mountain/6 p.m. Pacific: