The landlord of the abortion facility in Owings Mills, Maryland wasn't exactly thrilled when Jay decided to lead a 40 Days for Life vigil in front of the property.
But the sight of Jay and his 130 vigil participants peacefully praying (and even picking up trash around the property) softened the landlord's heart.
An amazing Day 38 conversation between Jay and the property owner has now put Owings Mills on the brink of becoming abortion free.
We discussed the breakthrough on last night's Grassroots video webcast:
To watch the entire video, click the image or visit:
The Results webcast also revealed powerful stories and stunning results from the recently completed 40 Days for Life campaign:
- 755 lives saved from abortion
- 7 abortion workers converted
- Three more abortion facilities CLOSED
I want to thank a group of donors who sacrificed to DOUBLE your gift with a...
If you're in a position to help save lives from abortion and close abortion facilities as we get ready to open applications and train leaders, these donors will DOUBLE your tax-deductible gift up to...
...ONE HUNDRED FORTY THOUSAND!
This challenge will match gifts and monthly pledges made by midnight, TUESDAY, April 27.
To provide you with pro-life resources, we are announcing exciting offers in thanksgiving for your generosity:
- Donate $40 or more and get a FREE signed copy of my book, The Beginning of the End of Abortion
- Donate $65 or more and get free signed copies of The Beginning of the End of Abortion, To the Heart of the Matter, and This is When We Begin to Fight
- Donate $100 and get signed copies of the books above AND DVDs of the Unplanned film and Life Journey documentary
*Offers valid to U.S. residents only. Other restrictions may apply.
You can make a secure donation or print out a form and mail your gift by Tuesday at:
We are VERY grateful for the donors who have issued this matching challenge to expand peaceful vigils on the sidewalk at this critically important time in history.
If you're in position to do so, please respond generously by Tuesday.