PROGRAMMING NOTE: Save the date for Tuesday, November 16 at 9pm Eastern for the Decision Time video webcast, which will announce the results of the recently completed 40 Days for Life campaign AND make two MAJOR announcements. Watch your email for more details!
Abortion is front and center at the Supreme Court.
The Court heard oral arguments concerning the Texas Heartbeat Act earlier this week...
...and an even bigger case is on the docket. On December 1, the Supreme Court will hear arguments for Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health, the case that could overturn Roe v. Wade.
This case is our best chance to reverse Roe in decades!
With countless lives at stake, pro-lifers across the nation will gather for an unprecedented two-day campaign of prayer and fasting, community outreach, and peaceful vigil this November 30 - December 1.
It will be exactly like a 40 Days for life vigil--except it's just two days. Apply to lead your community here:
Your participation in this vigil can help determine the future of abortion in America as your prayers:
- Implore God to touch the hearts of the Supreme Court justices tasked with deciding the case
- Send a powerful message to the justices (and other judges, politicians, and officials) that America is pro-life
- Save lives from abortion at the last, desperate moment in front of your local abortion facility
Make history--and make abortion history--as you lead your community in a two-day prayer campaign to reverse Roe v. Wade:
When your application is approved, you'll get:
- A local webpage to promote your mini-campaign
- Access to a vigil scheduling tool to facilitate constant, peaceful vigil from November 30 - December 1
- 40 Days for Life signs to send the world a message (U.S. residents only)
Don't wait! Put your city on the map at 40daysforlife.com/roemustgo