SAVE THE DATE! On Wednesday, April 29 at 9 pm Eastern, Abby Johnson and I will host an Unplanned Watch Party. We'll show scenes of the blockbuster film, take YOUR questions, and give away FREE copies of the movie!
Last night's Perseverance video webcast reported amazing results from the largest--and most challenging--40 Days for Life campaign in history. This spring, we saw:
- 484 lives SAVED from abortion
- 10 more workers QUIT their jobs after becoming pro-life
- the 107th abortion facility CLOSE following a 40 Days for Life vigil
We all need good news right now--watch the webcast to meet heroes who overcame persecution and pandemic to save lives:
If you missed the Perseverance webcast, you can see the entire video at:
As we journey through these difficult economic days, I want to thank a group of donors who sacrificed to DOUBLE your gift with a...
I understand that this is a terrible time to ask for money, so if you're struggling, we're not requesting a contribution from you.
But if you're in position to help save lives from abortion and close abortion facilities as we get ready to open applications and train leaders, please have your tax-deductible gift doubled up to ...
This challenge will match gifts and monthly pledges made by midnight, TUESDAY, APRIL 28.
To provide you with pro-life resources during the quarantine, we are announcing offers never seen before--in thanksgiving for your generosity:
- Donate $40 or more and get a FREE signed copy of my new book, To the Heart of the Matter
- Donate $60 or more and get a free signed copy of To the Heart of the Matter, a signed copy of The Beginning of the End of Abortion, and an Unplanned DVD.
- New monthly donors (or current ones who want to renew) at $25/month or more will receive BOTH signed books PLUS a free 40 Days for Life tote bag.
*Offers valid to U.S. residents only. Other restrictions may apply.
You can make a secure donation or print out a form and mail your gift by Tuesday at:
We are VERY grateful for the donors who have issued this matching challenge to keep peaceful vigils on the sidewalk for what will be a critical fall campaign.
If you're in position to do so, please respond generously by Tuesday.