Justice Sonia Sotomayor not only dismissed science by labeling the humanity of unborn children as a "religious view"...
...she went so far as to compare the unborn child with a person who is brain dead.
Her dilapidated view of the human person is not only dangerous but a religious view not based on science. The oral arguments for the case that threatens Roe v. Wade were revealing, and we will have more on this developing story in the coming weeks.
A well-educated judge comparing children to people who are brain dead is why we need to focus on ending abortion at the grassroots level--and there has NEVER been a better time to do that than now!
Mobilize your community in prayer for an end to abortion by applying to lead the March 2 - April 10 40 Days for Life campaign:
Time is of the essence! The deadline to get a $100 discount on your application is tonight at midnight! When the clock strikes 12, the $97 early bird application fee returns to the normal $197 price.
When you lead a 40 Days for Life vigil in your community, you'll receive:
- Around-the-clock support from the 40 Days for Life headquarters team
- A local webpage and vigil scheduling tool
- Online tools and templates for fliers, signup sheets, bulletin announcements, PSAs, and much more to help you promote your campaign
- Exclusive online and in-person pro-life leadership training opportunities
Today also marks the early bird application deadline for 40 Days for Life 365 campaigns. You may be eligible to lead your community in a year-round prayer campaign if you:
- Have led at least two 40 Days for Life campaigns--and successfully cover at least 85% of your vigil hours with a prayerful sidewalk presence
- Commit to leading both the spring and fall 40 Days for Life campaigns in 2022
- Want to begin hosting an all-year vigil at your local abortion business--starting with at least one day a week and building toward covering ALL the facility's business hours in prayer and fasting
40 Days for Life 365 vigils led to more saved lives than ever before in 2021.
When you apply by midnight, your application fee drops from $497 to just $297. The fee covers both 2022 40 Days for Life vigils and 40 Days for Life 365.
It's a big commitment, but you'll receive training through 40 Days for Life University (as well as expanded online tools and resources) to equip you to hold an all-year vigil.
Finally, if you'd like to equip yourself to more effectively engage abortion-bound women, workers, and others, enroll in 40 Days for Life University's Sidewalk Outreach training program.
You don't need to be a campaign leader. Anybody is eligible! Sign up today by visiting: