"Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." --Matthew 11:29
The Cancel Culture seeks to bully into silence and inaction those it disagrees with...
...but 40 Days for Life will NOT let anarchists, satanists and socialists prevent giving a voice to unborn baby girls and boys being led to the slaughter.
What we will do is implement our long preparation for safety and prudence as we kick off the largest 40 Days for Life campaign ever in 588 cities this September 23 - November 1.
We've invested unprecedented resources into keeping 40 Days for Life volunteers safe on the streets this fall by:
- Hiring professional security guards to protect volunteers in cities like Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Bellingham, Washington, where vigil participants have been harassed and threatened
- Developing an emergency operations plan for vigil leaders
- Rolled out advanced training, coaching, and 24-hour support from 40 Days for Life
- Provided legal training and support with attorneys standing by to help local leaders
We never ask for donations during the campaign, so if you are able, please consider a tax-deductible contribution by clicking here:
When you give by Day 1, Wednesday, September 23, I'll send you:
- A signed copy of my book, To the Heart of the Matter (for gifts of $40 or more)
- Signed copies of To the Heart of the Matter and Steve Karlen's upcoming book, This is When We Begin to Fight (for gifts of $50 or more)
- Signed copies of To the Heart of the Matter and This is When We Begin to Fight PLUS the Unplanned DVD and a 40 Days for Life devotional booklet (for gifts of $60 or more)
These resources will motivate you and your family during the campaign and give you tools to help end abortion where you live during the largest campaign ever from September 23 - November 1.
Offers valid to U.S. residents only for contributions made online or by phone between September 18 and September 23. This is When We Begin to Fight will ship upon its December release. Other restrictions may apply.