PROGRAMMING ALERT: Join us Tuesday, November 15, at 9pm Eastern for our Hit the Ground Running video webcast, which will announce the stunning results of the recently completed 40 Days for Life campaign. Register at 40daysforlife.com/htgr.
Last night, pro-life Americans were--once again--reminded that politics is an unreliable way to end abortion at the local level.
The midterms further proved nothing is more effective at closing an abortion facility than standing outside it, as nearly half of all abortion facilities we've closed were in blue states.
Many experts expected a "red wave." It didn't happen. But here's a breakdown of what DID happen:
- Strong and unapologetic pro-life candidates won (and won big), including Governors DeSantis, Kemp, DeWine, and Abbott;
- Weak, cowardly pro-life politicians lost;
- Politics proves once again to be an unreliable way to end abortion at the local level;
- Abortion supporters were more motivated to vote than they've ever been before;
But there's no time to whine...we're going on offense.
We hit the ground running on June 24, when the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade--and we haven't stopped, as we just wrapped up the largest 40 Days for Life campaign ever in 622 cities worldwide.
Join us on Tuesday, November 15, for our free Hit the Ground Running video webcast:
- How we've trained record numbers of leaders to close more abortion facilities as states endorse abortion through all 40 weeks;
- Former abortion workers share why Planned Parenthood is in trouble;
- Our plans to sue New York to defend freedom of speech and end all buffer zones in America once and for all;
- About our refusal to cower before the abuse of the FBI and DOJ.
Politics failed us...but prayer never fails. That's why:
- Nearly half of the abortion facilities to go out of business following a 40 Days for Life campaign were located in blue states;
- The no-show rate for abortion appointments goes as high as 75% when somebody is outside praying and witnessing.
In spite of last night, we have NEVER been closer to ending abortion. I can't wait to share more with you on Tuesday!