The Supreme Court is set to overturn Roe v. Wade any day now.
That doesn't mean our work is done. It means the REAL work of ending abortion state by state begins.
45% of abortion facilities that have closed following a 40 Days for Life campaign were located in abortion-friendly states.
On today's video blog, I discuss some of the most critical locations to lead a 40 Days for Life campaign in the post-Roe v. Wade world. Some of them will surprise you!
To watch the video, click the image or visit:
Whether you live in an abortion-friendly state or a pro-life state, you can take a step toward ending abortion where you live by leading your community in 40 days of prayer and fasting, community outreach, and peaceful vigil this autumn.
We are now accepting applications to lead the September 28-November 6 40 Days for Life campaign!
To apply to lead the campaign where you live, visit:
Even better: To help you get ahead in preparing for the fall, we'll drop your application fee from $197 to $97 for early birds who apply by Tuesday, June 7.
When you lead a 40 Days for Life vigil in your community, you'll receive:
- Around-the-clock support, coaching, and mentoring from the 40 Days for Life headquarters team;
- A professional local website and vigil scheduling tool;
- A myriad of online tools and templates for fliers, sign-up sheets, bulletin announcements, PSAs, and much more to ensure you don't have to reinvent the wheel in promoting your vigil;
- Exclusive online and in-person pro-life leadership training opportunities.
Previous 40 Days for Life leaders can also use this same application to apply to lead the 40 Days for Life 365 program.
This elite-level initiative provides local 40 Days for Life leaders with new training, tools, and resources to begin hosting year-round vigils.
*If you have already been approved to lead a 40 Days for Life 365 vigil in the last six months, you do NOT need to apply again; you're already set!
40 Days for Life 365 is not for everybody--but you may be eligible if you:
- Have led at least two 40 Days for Life vigils;
- Lead or commit to leading both 40 Days for Life vigils each year;
- Have a demonstrated track record of filling all (or nearly all) hours on your 40 Days for Life vigil schedule with on-site prayer volunteers;
- Are willing to begin hosting a year-round vigil at least one business day a week, all year long, with a goal of eventually holding a vigil during all of your local abortion facility's business hours.
The cost to lead a 40 Days for Life 365 vigil is $497 (which includes the fall 2022 40 Days for Life vigil, the spring 2023 40 Days for Life vigil, and the 40 Days for Life 365 vigil through June 2023). The early bird fee is $297 when you apply by June 7.
It's going to be the most critical campaign yet. Sign up today!