PLEASE NOTE: Registering on this webpage will bring you information from the national 40 Days for Life Headquarters too.
Welcome to Fort Collins 40 Days for Life!
sogn up here www.40daysforlife.com/fort collins & send this link to friends!
We will join other 40days for life participants around the globe praying and standing for life and offering help!
We are trying to cover all abortion hours at the sidewalk in Fort Collins 8-1 every Thursday, Friday. and Saturday.
We encourage everyone to join us on the public sidewalk in front of the Fort Collins Planned Parenthood to pray and stand vigil for an hour a day, week, or however much time you have available.
There are free parking, bathrooms and signs at St. John XXIII's Catholic Church parking lot located at 1220 University Ave, Fort Collins, Colorado.
Please stand peaceful vigil on public sidewalk in front of the Plannned Parenthood (West side of Shields along the stone wall in front of the Planned Parenthood building) Do not engage with any counter protesters who come to yell and get angy. ONLY BRING SINGS THAT WOULD DRAW GIRLS TO US!! Please do not bring "murder signs". It only draws the girls we want to help away!
Address: 825 South Shields Street, Fort Collins, Colorado.
1. Be careful not to trespass on the private property. This includes the driveway and parking lot.
2. Be familiar with the Colorado "bubble" law which means we must remain at least 100ft. from the PP doors. When offering information to passers-by, ask them for permission to do so. That is as easy as saying, "May I give you provide you with some free resources".
3. If this is your first time out praying on the sidewalk, the best time “learn” the ropes with experienced sidewalk counselors is on Abortion Days, Thursday, Friday, Saturday between 8am and noon. There are usually experienced and regular prayer warriors present to pray with you. For more quite prayer time, Sunday is a good day to pray.
5. Be aware of southbound traffic.
6. If at any time you feel un-safe, leave the area immediately (Go straight into QDOBA) and contact the police, if appropriate. Do not engage with any counter protestors. (See Statement of Peace) Notify the 40 Days for Life Coordinator at email@example.com.
Thank you for participating in Fort Collins 40 Days for Life. God will bless you for standing up to protect the most vulnerable of our society.
Matthew 25:40 'And the king will say to them in reply, ‘Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me.'