Parking is in the unpaved lot next to Greenland Town Offices parking lot (adjacent to the Lovering Center). Please do not park in the Town Offices or Fire Department lots.
The Lovering Health Center is located in a safe residential neighborhood with the police, fire department, and town offices next door to it.
Vigil-Site Guidelines: PLEASE
- Don't block or pace across the Lovering driveway.
- Don't hang or prop signs on the Lovering fence.
- Leave space for pedestrian traffic.
- Always follow the Statement of Peace, do not engage in arguments or insults.
- Use life-affirming signs, not signs with graphic images or inflammatory messages.
- Try to have a prayer partner if possible.
- Never be alone after dark.
- Try to carry a cellphone to use the camera if you want to document an issue.
- If you feel threatened, leave and call law enforcement.
- Report any indidents or concerns to Carol: 207-985-3166 or Debbie: email@example.com
- Sign up for your hours on our website's vigil calendar or call or email us and we can do this for you.
- The Statement of Peace must be signed to participate in 40 Days for Life activities. This can be done when registering online or by going to the "Resources" Section and downloading a copy to sign.