Planned Parenthood lost 400,000 donors last year.
Not $400,000--400,000 individual donors for a drop in nearly $40 million over a single year.
On this episode of The 40 Days for Life Podcast, Shawn Carney, Steve Karlen and Sue Thayer count down the top five reasons why Planned Parenthood's donor base is drying up:
5. The abortion giant's brand is marred by scandal, abuse, and fraud.
4. In sexualizing children, Planned Parenthood's views are extreme--even for abortion supporters.
3. Planned Parenthood's executive leadership is quitting or being fired.
2. Fallout from the 2015 body part trafficking scandal continues to hurt Planned Parenthood nearly five years later.
1. America's leader abortion provider's push for late-term abortion and infanticide puts it out of touch with even abortion supporters.
Listen in and find out more about why even abortion supporters quit writing checks to Planned Parenthood in 2019.