The year of infanticide in 2019 ensures that future generations will look at 2020 as the moment of truth in the spiritual battle to end abortion.
And with much good going on at the grassroots level, there is dire news to challenge us in 2020:
- Planned Parenthood is enjoying a record boom in the two most important areas: abortions and tax funding.
- Nearly half of politicians believe we can leave a baby girl who survives an abortion to die.
We need God. We also need to tighten our belts, pray, and get to work.
Join us Tuesday, February 11 at 9 pm Eastern for our free FUEL UP FOR LENT WEBCAST as we prepare to draw closer to Jesus Christ and work to end abortion during the largest Lenten 40 Days for Life vigil EVER in nearly 500 cities.
On this webcast, you'll hear about:
The Year of Infanticide
Shawn Carney, President and CEO of 40 Days for Life
Spiritual Preparation and the Power of Prayer, Fasting, and Public Witness
Fr. Paul Felix, Chaplain
The Importance of 2020
Steve Karlen, Campaign Director
The Two Critical Numbers for Planned Parenthood
Sue Thayer, Former Planned Parenthood Manager and 40DFL Director of Outreach
Fighting Hell with Heaven
Dr. Haywood Robinson, Former Abortion Doctor and 40DFL Director of Medical Affairs & Education
Fuel Up for Lent Webcast Details
DATE: Tuesday, February 11
TIME: 9 PM Eastern (8 pm Central, 7 pm Mountain, 6 pm Pacific)
FORMAT: Attend via phone or webcast — it's your choice
TO ATTEND THIS EVENT (BY PHONE OR WEBCAST), VISIT:
On Fuel Up for Lent, you will:
- Learn why 2020 is the most critical year in the history of the pro-life movement (even without an election).
- Find out how you can spiritually prepare for the upcoming campaign.
- Hear from former abortion workers for the latest good, bad, and ugly news on the abortion industry where you live.
Signups aren't necessary--just visit 40daysforlife.com/fuel at 9 pm Eastern on February 11.
I look forward to talking with you!
PS: Don't forget to order To the Heart of the Matter before signed copies run out. Visit 40daysforlife.com/book.