Parking is in the unpaved lot next to Greenland Town Offices parking lot (adjacent to the Lovering Center). Please do not park in the Town Offices or Fire Department lots.
- Do not block or pace across the Lovering driveway.
- Do not hang or prop signs on the Lovering fence.
- Leave space for pedestrian traffic.
- Be respectful of all people.
- Never be alone after dark.
- Try to have at least two vigil participants on site at a time.
- Always follow the Statement of Peace, do not engage in arguments or insults.
- Do not attend vigil if sick or symptomatic.
- Come dressed for the weather.
- If you are ever threatened or feel unsafe leave and call the Police.
- Report any indidents or concerns to Carol: 207-985-3166 or Debbie: email@example.com
Please signup for your hours on our website's vigil calendar or call or email us and we can do this for you. The Statement of Peace must be signed to participate in 40 Days for Life activities. This can be done when registering online or by going to the Resources Section and downloading a copy to sign.