The trauma of abortion can lead a woman into isolation. Sometimes, well-intentioned pastors avoid preaching on the topic to try to not re-traumatize post-abortive women in their congregations.
But that strategy can actually backfire as pastors' silence on the topic of abortion is received a signal that the sin of abortion is unforgiveable.
On this episode of The 40 Days for Life Podcast, Shawn Carney and Steve Karlen talk with Ricki Giersch and Catherine Walker about:
- How breaking the silence of abortion can begin the process of healing for post-abortive women and men
- Effectively engaging pastors on the topic of abortion--without annoying them
- Beginning the process of recovery following an abortion.
Abortion is devastating--but healing is possible! For more post-abortion healing information, check out:
- In this With You: https://inthiswithyou.org/
- Abortion Changes You: http://www.abortionchangesyou.com/
- Forgiven and Set Free Bible Study: http://bakerpublishinggroup.com/books/forgiven-and-set-free-revised-and-updated-edition/147222
- Book: Surrendering the Secret: https://www.surrenderingthesecret.com/