Our our Christmas Eve episode of The 40 Days for Life Podcast, Steve Karlen, Robert Colquhoun, and Sue Thayer discuss pro-life prayer and witness in light of the God who became man in the womb of a virgin.
We take a look at the pro-life message from the perspective of:
- Mary, an expectant, unwed mother
- Joseph, who refused to turn his back on his bride during her unexpected pregnancy
- Herod, whose slaughter of innocents prefigures the crisis of abortion
- The Wise Men, whose search for the God of truth and light resembles the path taken by former abortion workers who become pro-life
- The shepherds--who, in spite of their lowly societal standing, rejoiced in the redemption won by the Lord
Tune in--and have a Merry Christmas!