Dear 40DFL Prayers,
We are excited about the upcoming 40DFL Spring 2022 vigil as we once again gather together to stand in the gap to pray for the unborn, their parents, the workers of the abortion facility and for the Supreme Court as they are positioned to vote to overturn Roe v Wade in June.
A historical time and what we have been praying for! Commit your once weekly hour(s) of prayer please. Invite a friend(s).
Please let's gather in the sidewalk in front of the Honolulu abortion facility once again to pray and fast, provide community outreach, peacefully. Together and thru Christ, we can --
- Save lives from abortion at the last, desperate moment in front of your local abortion facility. 20,689 babies saved and counting!
- Pray for the abortion workers to come into His church. 232 abortion workers quit
- Pray for our Supreme Court and the changes that will happen on the state level.
Prayer changes the lives of all we pray for. It changes each of us who participate, a gift we receive when praying for one or more hours on the sidewalk.
To learn more about the Supreme Court case, please --
- Listen to the 40 Days Podcast "The Case that could topple Roe"
- Read the concurring opinion by Judge James Ho to the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals that upheld the Mississippi ban which is under "Resources" on this website.
Prayer Vigil Location: The public right-of-way (the sidewalk) outside of Planned Parenthood of Honolulu, 839 S. Beretania Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Thank you all for hearing the calling of our Lord and making the time and commitment to come and pray. We are witnessing history in the making and we need to pray with our brothers and sisters across the US and around the world!
Leader, 40 Days for Life Honolulu
“Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Matthew 18:18-20
“If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.” John 15:7-8
"David said to the Philistine, 'You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defiled.'" 1 Samuel 17:45