Is the pro-life movement necessarily a religious movement? It's a hot question in pro-life circles. On this episode of The 40 Days for Life Podcast, Shawn Carney, Robert Colquhoun, and Steve Karlen discuss:
- Do you have to be a Christian to be pro-life?
- Is human dignity a religious concept?
- Can pro-lifers succeed without God?
Mentioned on this Episode:
- What to Say When: The Complete New Guide to Discussing Abortion
- Seven Revolutions: How Christianity Changed the World and Can Change it Again
- The Drama of Atheist Humanism