Roe v. Wade is about to fall, and the abortion industry is reeling.
This is NOT the time to sit on the sidelines. Apply to lead the September 28-November 6 40 Days for Life campaign before the deadline at midnight TONIGHT (Friday, June 24).
You don't need to be an expert. All you need is trust in God. We'll provide you with the practical resources you need to lead your community in 40 days of prayer and fasting, community outreach, and peaceful vigil to end abortion, including:
- Comprehensive, on-demand videos that train you on how to build your team, recruit volunteers, keep your vigil safe and law-abiding, and much more;
- A campaign webpage and online vigil calendar scheduling tool;
- Around-the-clock access to 40 Days for Life staff members who have led local campaigns in their communities;
- Tools, templates, and additional in-person and virtual training and mentoring opportunities.
Leading a 40 Days for Life campaign isn't easy...but it's worth it. Local campaign leaders have reported that their campaigns have resulted in:
- 21,616 lives saved from abortion (and those are just the ones we know about!);
- 239 converted abortion workers who have become pro-life and QUIT their jobs;
- 117 abortion facilities closed (not just relocated or replaced, but out of business forever!).
In case you missed it, check out this recent video, celebrating how 40 Days for Life campaigns have closed abortion facilities even in the most abortion-friendly cities: youtube.com/watch?v=3gKpLgC5RyY
God doesn't just use 40 Days for Life to transform your community--He will also transform YOU! 97% of 40 Days for Life leaders report experiencing spiritual growth during their campaigns.
Sometimes that spiritual growth comes through a dose of humility! Check out this recent episode of The 40 Days for Life Podcast, where we reveal our most awkward and EMBARRASSING pro-life moments:
We can't wait to see what God does when you take the leap of faith to lead your community in the autumn 40 Days for Life campaign this September 28-November 6.