Important Reminders for the 40 Days for Life Manchester Campaigns
- Park on Pennacook Street or nearby streets. Do not park in the parking lots of nearby businesses.
- 40DFL Manchester contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-226-3240.
- All 40 Days for Life participants sign a Statement of Peace either while registering online or by signing a paper copy (available under Resources).
- Stay on the sidewalk. This is public. Planned Parenthood owns the parking lot and landscaped area next to the sidewalk.
- Be respectful of police, passersby, escorts, and anyone entering and exiting the clinic. Smile, be polite, offer help and prayers. Please do not enter debates or arguments at any time as a participant with 40 Days for Life.
- 40 Days for Life supports holding positive, life-affirming signs. Please no condemnation or gore. You may borrow “Pray to End Abortion” signs from the Pennacook Pregnancy Center open Monday through Thursday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. It is a block away from Planned Parenthood at 657B Chestnut Street. Look for the purple door.
- We advise carrying a cell phone both for your safety and to use the camera if you want to document an issue. Report any incidents to the police if appropriate, and email or call us with anything that concerns you.
- Please sign up for your hours on the vigil calendar on the website (or call or email us).