More babies in Taiwan are aborted than born...
...but help is on the way. The first-ever 40 Days for Life campaign in Taiwan involved 1,000 participants and saved at least one baby from abortion!
Roe v. Wade didn't just legalize abortion in the United States. It also led the U.S. to export abortion worldwide.
Five decades later, YOUR prayers are bringing about a new era, peacefully ending abortion the United States and around the globe.
On last night's New Era video webcast, we discussed why the end of abortion is closer than ever—and why 40 Days for Life participants are uniquely positioned to push the pro-life movement across the finish line:
To watch the video, click the image or visit:
The New Era webcast also revealed powerful stories and stunning results from the recently completed 40 Days for Life campaign:
- 742 lives saved from abortion
- 10 abortion workers converted
- Yet another abortion facility CLOSED
I want to thank a group of donors who sacrificed to DOUBLE your gift with a...
If you're in a position to help save lives from abortion and close abortion facilities as we get ready to open applications and train leaders, these donors will DOUBLE your tax-deductible gift up to...
...ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-THREE THOUSAND!
This challenge will match gifts and monthly pledges made by midnight, TUESDAY, MAY 3.
To provide you with pro-life resources, we are announcing exciting offers in thanksgiving for your generosity:
- Donate $40 or more and get a FREE signed copy of the national bestseller, What to Say When: The Complete New Guide to Discussing Abortion.
- Donate $75 or more and get free copies of What to Say When, To the Heart of the Matter, and This Is When We Begin to Fight.
- Donate $100 and get the books above, The Beginning of the End of Abortion, and the Unplanned film DVD.
*Offers valid to U.S. residents only. Other restrictions may apply.
You can make a secure donation or print out a form and mail your gift by Tuesday at:
We are VERY grateful for the donors who have issued this matching challenge to expand peaceful vigils on the sidewalk at this critically important time in history.
If you're in position to do so, please respond generously by Tuesday.