PROGRAMMING ALERT: Join us Tuesday, November 14, at 9 p.m. Eastern for our free Stand Up for Freedom video webcast, which will reveal the latest updates on our DOJ lawsuit on behalf of Mark Houck and his family AND announce the record-breaking results of the recently completed 40 Days for Life campaign. Register at 40daysforlife.com/standup
40 Days for Life's Institute of Law & Justice is representing longtime 40 Days for Life volunteer Mark Houck and his family and has given notice of Mark’s claims and lawsuit against the bigoted DOJ.
Mark's home was maliciously raided by heavily armed FBI agents--all because Mark prayed in front of his local Planned Parenthood. A federal jury acquitted him in just an hour...and now Mark is fighting back to make sure YOU remain free to exercise YOUR constitutional rights.
The world is watching this case. Mark's courageous battle even became the headline story on FoxNews.com! Check it out by visiting:
Please consider your most generous tax-deductible donation to support 40 Days for Life as our Institute of Law & Justice represents Mark in this landmark case in defense of freedom of speech:
The Fox News feature isn't the only high-profile media coverage of our lawsuit. Check out the major national headlines highlighting our efforts to hold the DOJ accountable:
- The Daily Wire: Pro-Life Father Mark Houck Sues Biden DOJ Over Arrest, Raid For Millions
- The Daily Signal: Mark Houck, Family Sue Biden DOJ for ‘Malicious and Retaliatory Prosecution’
- The Daily Caller: Wife Of Pro-Life Dad Arrested At Gunpoint Sues DOJ, Says Ordeal Caused 3 Miscarriages And Infertility
- The Federalist: Family FBI Raided For Dad’s Pro-Life Advocacy...
- The Washington Examiner: Family of anti-abortion activist arrested by FBI seeks...damages
- Catholic News Agency: Mark Houck and wife sue FBI and DOJ for malicious prosecution: Era of targeting pro-lifers ‘is over’
The DOJ thought they could get around the overturning of Roe v. Wade by silencing pro-lifers. Prove them wrong: