As we close out a record-setting 2021, I have some exciting news!
Your prayers saved more than TWICE the number of babies (that we know of) this year compared with 2020!
The two largest 40 Days for Life campaigns ever and the launch of 40 Days for Life 365 resulted in...
...2,260 confirmed lives saved from abortion!
Your prayers this year also converted 18 abortion workers and helped close 7 more abortion facilities.
Re-live the year that was by binge-listening to the year's top-10 most downloaded episodes of The 40 Days for Life Podcast!
- Planned Parenthood whistleblower Mayra Rodriguez tells all
- Pro-abortion clergy
- Fighting for Life with Lila Rose
- 7 key takeaways from Planned Parenthood's annual report
- International abortion executive speaks out
- 10 people who need your prayers
- Abortion and the transgender agenda
- The case that could topple Roe v. Wade
- Mainstream movies with pro-life plots
- Politics and prayer with Kathryn Jean Lopez
As we prepare for the Supreme Court to decide the future of Roe v. Wade next year, a generous donor has put up a year-end matching challenge. All gifts made before the New Year will be matched up to...
Thirty thousand dollars!
Please consider making a year-end gift at 40daysforlife.com/donate to help end abortion in 2022. We'll make it worth your while:
- Give $50 or more, and get a signed copy of the national bestseller, What to Say When: The Complete New Guide to Discussing Abortion.
- Donate $100 and get signed copies of What to Say When, To the Heart of the Matter, This is When We Begin to Fight, The Beginning of the End of Abortion plus the Unplanned DVD.
*Offers valid to U.S. residents only for gifts made by 12/31 at 11:59pm. Other restrictions may apply.
There are many ways for charitable donors to reduce their tax burdens:
Gifted Stock, IRA Charitable Donation, and Estate
Many people donate appreciated assets such as stock and mutual funds, which can be ideal charitable gifts for many reasons and can also reduce your taxes.
You may want to consider a charitable donation of your appreciated assets, which will avoid capital gains tax and also qualify you for a tax deduction equal to the value of the assets as of the date of the gift.
Your donated assets can also appreciate further in the fund with no capital gains tax to you, and you can continue to provide support for many years.
To learn more about the tax advantages of gifted stock, gifts from retirement accounts and estate planning, please contact us at LifeLegacy@40daysforlife.com.
I look forward to laboring alongside you as we take major strides toward ending abortion in 2022. Happy New Year!