The clock is ticking as the year comes to a close, so I'll get right to the point:
The deadline to make a 2023 tax-deductible gift to support front-line prayer warriors' lifesaving efforts in the new year is TOMORROW, December 31, at 11:59 p.m.
Would you consider a generous year-end contribution to save more lives in 2024?
There's a lot to look forward to in the year ahead, including:
- The largest Lenten 40 Days for Life campaign ever--in spite of more abortion facilities going out of business!
- Confirmed saved baby #25,000;
- Mark Houck's lawsuit against the DOJ for violating his civil rights and for harming him and his precious family;
- The 150th abortion facility to close its doors forever!
- In-person workshops to train leaders in critical abortion battleground states like California, Illinois, and Ohio!
If you can support this lifesaving mission, please visit:
But don't wait! 11:59 p.m. on December 31 isn't just the deadline to make your gift tax-deductible for 2023...
...it's also the deadline for your contribution to qualify you to receive lifesaving resources in appreciation for your generosity:
- Donate $40 and get the brand-new 40 Days for Life devotional: The 40 Day Journey Through the Life of Christ.
- Contribute $75 or more, and you’ll receive the devotional, To the Heart of the Matter, and The Scalpel and the Soul.
*Books will be sent to U.S. residents only for gifts made by December 31; other restrictions may apply.
There are many ways for charitable donors to reduce their tax burdens:
Give a year-end tax-deductible gift at 40daysforlife.com/donate
Gifted Stock, IRA Charitable Donation, and Estate
Many people donate appreciated assets such as stock and mutual funds, which can be ideal charitable gifts for many reasons and can also reduce your taxes.
You may want to consider a charitable donation of your appreciated assets, which will avoid capital gains tax and also qualify you for a tax deduction equal to the value of the assets as of the date of the gift.
Your donated assets can also appreciate further in the fund with no capital gains tax to you, and you can continue to provide support for many years.
To learn more about the tax advantages of gifted stock, gifts from retirement accounts, and estate planning, please contact us at LifeLegacy@40daysforlife.com.
2023 was a great year for life...and with your support, I know 2024 can be even better. Happy New Year!