We spent years preparing for Roe v. Wade to be overturned...
...and now that it's gone, your prayers, sweat, and sacrifices will achieve results unlike anything the pro-life movement has ever seen before!
On last night's Roe Is Dead webcast, we shared why the new year is a nightmare for Planned Parenthood and how to make the most of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
If you missed the webcast, check out the replay:
To watch the video, click the image or visit:
The fall of Roe put us at an unprecedented historical crossroads...so stand with 40 Days for Life on the right side of history:
- Sign up to pray at the February 22-April 2 40 Days for Life campaign. Find your nearest vigil at 40daysforlife.com/location. If your community has a year-round prayer campaign, sign up at 40daysforlife.com/365.
- March for life next week! Make your voice heard in Washington, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or countless state and local marches throughout the U.S.
- Sign up for 40 Days for Life's second annual Post-Roe Symposium. Featuring multiple A-list speakers, the July 21-22 symposium will be the pro-life event of the year. Register at 40daysforlife.com/2023postroesymposium.
- Attend the 40 Days for Life National Gala featuring Newt Gingrich. Join hundreds of your closest pro-life friends April 1 in The Woodlands, Texas, for a powerful evening supporting LIFE: 40daysforlife.com/gala.
- Enroll in 40 Days for Life University's Sidewalk Outreach training course. Nothing saves more lives from abortion than Sidewalk Outreach. The program has been used to save lives across the country and around the world. Sign up today: 40daysforlife.com/sidewalkoutreachapplication.
Roe is finished, but abortion isn't...yet. You can help finish the job in the new year.
Commit to pray, fast, and stand in peaceful vigil until every mom and baby in your community is safe from abortion!