In post-Roe America, the impact of 40 Days for Life at the grassroots level is higher than ever before...
...resulting in record media coverage--and attacks.
A recent article in the New Republic sounded the alarm that 40 Days for Life is effectively spreading pro-life vigils around the world...
...as though that's a bad thing!
What was supposed to be a progressive hit piece instead paid you the ultimate compliment, showcasing how your prayers are saving lives and transforming communities all over the planet.
And while the New Republic implies that 40 Days for Life participants engage in harassment and intimidation, the author couldn't actually document any wrongdoing--only that 40 Days for Life vigils "feel judgmental and ominous, even if they just involve praying."
The entire article is one big (if unintentional) tribute to your efforts! Check it out by visiting:
Your prayer, fasting, and peaceful vigils are making a LOT of headlines lately. Here's just a sampling of the media's coverage of your hard work:
- Fox News: Pro-life community stunned by NPR audio of woman getting an abortion: 'Horrifying and inappropriate'
- The Daily Signal: EXCLUSIVE: Pro-Life Group to Protest CVS, Walgreens Offering Abortion Drugs
- PBS: In a post-Roe U.S., what’s next for the anti-abortion movement?
- One America News Network: One-On-One CEO And President Of 40 Days For Life — Shawn Carney
- The Daily Caller: In The Post-Roe Landscape, Here’s Where Republicans And Democrats Stand On Abortion
With Roe v. Wade--the biggest obstacle to ending abortion--out of the way, God will continue to use you to make news...and history!
Find the 40 Days for Life vigil where you live and sign up to stand vigil during the largest Lenten 40 Days for Life campaign ever this February 22-April 2: