The abortion industry thought it could stamp out 40 Days for Life.
It didn't work.
Mail-order abortions, constitutional amendments, intimidation tactics, pharmacy-distributed abortions, and the full weight of the federal government have only increased demand for 40 Days for Life, resulting in the largest Lenten 40 Days for Life campaign ever in...
...656 cities worldwide!
That number shatters last year's previous record by more than 50 cities, with growth in the U.S., Latin America, AND the rest of the world--even as dozens of abortion facilities have gone out of business!
We're up to the challenge, providing campaign leaders with more tools, resources, and training than ever before to save more lives than ever before. But we need your financial support.
Please consider a generous, tax-deductible gift. Even giving $1 per day this Lent for a $40 gift will make a difference on the front lines in the following areas:
- The 40 Days for Life Institute of Law & Justice, which we established last summer, is providing the most professional attorneys to safeguard the right of every American to stand vigil;
- Increased in-person training, as we prepare for this summer's post-Roe leader symposium as well as leader workshops in North America's most abortion-friendly regions;
- More pharmacy vigils as CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid sell abortion pills alongside birthday cards and candy bars;
- Additional material support for local campaigns--including educational materials targeting abortion pills and signs exposing pharmacies that distribute abortion pills;
- Security--both online security to prevent cyberattacks designed to cripple local vigils and professional security guards at vulnerable locations.
This work is only possible due to the generosity of supporters like you. And it goes to defund Planned Parenthood directly where it operates.
Please consider a tax-deductible contribution by clicking here:
Donate $40 or more by Tuesday, February 13, and I'll send you a copy of the new 40 Days for Life devotional, so you can follow and pray along with the campaign every day.
Donate $50 or more by 2/13, and I'll send you the devotional and a copy of my book To the Heart of the Matter.
Give $75 or more by 2/13, and I'll send you the devotional, To the Heart of the Matter, What to Say When, and The Scalpel and the Soul.
*U.S. residents only for gifts made by February 13; online donations only; other restrictions may apply; receiving books will reduce the portion of your gift that is tax-deductible.
The year ahead will almost certainly bring us news of the 25,000th baby saved from abortion at a 40 Days for Life vigil AND the 150th abortion facility to close during or after a campaign.
Will you help us bring that hope to communities across the country and around the world with your most generous gift today?