Sometimes, the abortion lobby just can't help itself. In spite of Planned Parenthood's best efforts to normalize abortion, the industry continues to inflict damage upon itself with embarrassing public relations failures.
On this week's episode of The 40 Days for Life Podcast, Shawn Carney, Robert Colquhoun, and Steve Karlen count down the abortion industry's top 5 greatest PR catastrophes:
- When abortion workers go rogue--and spill their employer's secrets
- A remarkable inability to retain financial donors
- Awkward messaging that just doesn't resonate with normal people
- Undercover investigations revealing the abortion industry's true colors
- One million 40 Days for Life volunteers praying in front of abortion facilities--and abortion supporters' ill-fated attempts to oppose them
Tune in for this Easter edition of The 40 Days for Life Podcast, and you'll also find out about Shawn, Robert, and Steve's highly questionable quarantine haircuts.