The Supreme Court sent the battle to end abortion back to the local level--where life is winning!
On last night's Front Lines video webcast, we shared the stunning results of this spring's campaign, including:
- 672 babies saved from abortion--that we know of!
- 2 more abortion workers who became pro-life and left their jobs for a total of 247 all-time;
- 3 abortion facilities CLOSED FOREVER!
These answered prayers will make a difference for decades to come. Just ask Sebastian, who was saved by YOUR prayers at a 40 Days for Life vigil 13 years ago--and who you'll meet on the webcast:
To watch the video, click the image or visit:
The Front Lines webcast also revealed:
- Why the two abortion workers who quit their jobs will likely be followed by many more;
- That the DOJ's embarrassing defeat in the Mark Houck trial is about to get much worse for the federal government as Mark sues those responsible for persecuting and prosecuting him;
- How this movement that started in the United States is now saving lives and closing abortion facilities around the world;
- BIG PLANS for the rest of 2023!
I want to thank a group of donors who sacrificed to DOUBLE your gift with a...
If you're in a position to help save lives from abortion and close abortion facilities as we get ready to open applications for the next campaign, these donors will DOUBLE your tax-deductible gift up to...
...ONE HUNDRED NINETY-FIVE THOUSAND!
This challenge will match gifts and monthly pledges made by midnight, TUESDAY, May 2.
To provide you with pro-life resources, we are announcing exciting offers in thanksgiving for your generosity:
- Donate $40 or more or make a monthly pledge at any level and get a signed copy of the national best-selling book What to Say When: The Complete New Guide to Discussing Abortion;
- Donate $100 or more and get What to Say When, The Beginning of the End of Abortion, This Is When We Begin to Fight, To the Heart of the Matter, and the Unplanned DVD!
*Offers valid to U.S. residents only. Other restrictions may apply.
You can make a secure donation or print out a form and mail your gift by Tuesday at:
We are VERY grateful for the donors who have issued this matching challenge to expand peaceful vigils on the sidewalk at this critically important time in history.
If you're in a position to do so, please respond generously by Tuesday.