40 Days for Life participants aren't the only Americans launching their first post-Roe campaign. Planned Parenthood and its allies are attempting to scare the public into embracing abortion.
Attack ads across the country warn about "EXTREMISTS" who oppose abortion even in the first trimester and even in the case of rape or incest. But on this podcast, we look at what the abortion industry says about abortion so you can decide who the real extremists are.
- "Women are not stupid…Women have always known that there was a life there." –Former PP President Faye Wattleton (Source: https://www.lifesitenews.com/pulse/5-quotes-that-show-pro-abortion-leaders-know-exactly-what-abortion-is/)
- "Abortion is life and death, and I think for me it’s about…saying, ‘Yes, we end lives here,’ and being ok with that…I had a woman…say 'I just killed my baby.' And I said to her, 'You did, and that’s ok.'" (Source: https://www.liveaction.org/news/abortionists-end-lives-okay-that/)
- "[A]cknowledging the violence of abortion risks admitting that the stereotypes that anti-abortion forces hold of us are true—that we are butchers…In general, feminism is a peaceful movement…but abortion is a version of violence. What do we do with that contradiction?" –Abortionist Lisa Harris (Source: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1016/S0968-8080%2808%2931396-2)
- "Life begins at conception and what I do is murder…Clinic workers may say they support a woman’s right to choose, but they will also say that they do not want to see tiny hands and tiny feet. There is a great difference between the intellectual support of a woman’s right to choose and the actual participation in the carnage of abortion. Because seeing body parts bothers the workers." –Judith Fetrow (Source: https://www.ewtn.com/catholicism/library/dont-panic-the-sidewalk-counselors-guidebook-12174)
- "I have angry feelings at myself for feeling good about grasping the calvaria [head], for feeling good about doing a technically good procedure that destroys a fetus, kills a baby." –Dr. Diane M. Gianelli (Source: https://www.liveaction.org/news/abortionists-agree-abortion-is-killing/)
- "I performed abortions, I have had an abortion, and I am in favor of women having abortions when we choose to do so. But we should never disregard the fact that being pregnant means there is a baby growing inside of a woman, a baby whose life is ended. We ought not to pretend this is not happening."
–Dr. Judith Arcana (Source: https://www.liveaction.org/news/abortionists-agree-abortion-is-killing/)
- "I’ve done a couple thousand [abortions], and it turned into a significant financial boon…the only way I can do an abortion is to consider only the woman as my patient and block out the baby." –Dr. John Pekkanen (Source: https://clinicquotes.com/category/quotes/abortion-is-killing/page/7/)