It is time!
We are now accepting applications to lead the September 22 - October 31 40 Days for Life campaign!
To lead your community in 40 days of prayer & fasting, community outreach, and peaceful vigil, visit:
To encourage you to get a fast start preparing for the fall, we'll drop your application fee from $197 to $97 for early birds who apply by Friday, June 4.
When you lead a 40 Days for Life vigil in your community, you'll receive:
- Around-the-clock support from the 40 Days for Life headquarters team
- A better-than-ever local website and vigil scheduling tool
- A myriad of online tools and templates for fliers, signup sheets, bulletin announcements, PSAs, and much more to ensure you don't have to reinvent the wheel in promoting your vigil
- Exclusive online and in-person pro-life leadership training opportunities
Previous 40 Days for Life leaders can also use this same application to apply to lead the 40 Days for Life 365 program.
This new elite-level initiative provides local 40 Days for Life leaders with new training, tools, and resources to begin hosting year-round vigils.
*If you have already been approved to lead a 40 Days for Life 365 vigil for 2021, you do NOT need to apply again; you're already set!
40 Days for Life 365 is not for everybody--but you may be eligible if you:
- Have led at least two 40 Days for Life vigils
- Lead or commit to leading both 40 Days for Life vigils each year
- Have a demonstrated track record of filling all (or nearly all) hours on your 40 Days for Life vigil schedule with on-site prayer volunteers
- Are willing to begin hosting a year-round vigil at least one business day a week, all year long, with a goal of eventually holding a vigil during all of your local abortion facility's business hours
The cost to lead a 40 Days for Life 365 vigil is $497 (which includes the fall 2021 40 Days for Life vigil, the spring 2022 40 Days for Life vigil and the 40 Days for Life 365 vigil through June 2022). The early bird fee is $297 when you apply by June 4.
It's going to be an incredible campaign. Sign up today!