With abortion being the most commonly performed surgical procedure on the planet, it might be tempting to wonder: have pro-lifers lost the debate over abortion?
Thankfully, the answer is a resounding "No!" Most abortion supporters simply don't know much about abortion.
You can change that!
On last week's episode of The 40 Days for Life Podcast, we broke down the best argument for defending life.
This week, we're back with 5 more powerful arguments for protecting moms and babies from abortion:
Tune in to find out:
- How to dismantle the distinction between pro-abortion and pro-choice
- Why "forced birth" is not a thing (and never will be)
- The response to abortion supporters who try to pit moms against their own children
- How abortionists' own words reveal the violence of abortion
- The easy answer to the most misleading myth about Planned Parenthood
From heartbeat legislation to November's midterm elections to the upcoming Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Supreme Court decision, abortion is making headlines.
Don't let the mainstream media educate your friends, family, and acquaintances about abortion.
Equip yourself to tell them the truth by getting a SIGNED copy of the national bestseller What to Say When: The Complete New Guide to Discussing Abortion:
- Tells you what NOT to say
- Offers compassionate responses to hard questions about rape, incest, the life of the mother, contraception and infertility
- Provides the answer for those who dismiss abortion as a merely "political" issue